Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"The Help"

I just watched what is now my new favorite movie.... 
I listened to this book last summer during my long runs and was SO excited for it to come to theaters, but somehow I never went. This past week my dad bought it on tv and let me watch it. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It was incredible. I sobbed (which is saying a lot for me because I'm pretty sure the last time I cried was two months ago and it wasn't really crying and can't remember the last time I really cried before that...) Anyway, the point of that all is- it was amazing- if you haven't watched it yet.... do! I love movies about independent and strong-willed people who do not care what others think but will do what they believe to be right, even if it's at the expense of "fitting in". This movie re-emphasizes the knowledge that there is something special inside every one of us and if we allow it to work and work for it, we can accomplish great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment