Monday, July 18, 2011

Minnesota!

Well all! The Morgan Marathon is next Saturday! I can't wait!! I ran my last long run last week- 20 miles and it felt great! I listened to a whole book- "the gift" by Richard Paul Evans- it was so good and made me tear up a bit at the end which prob looked a little funny coming back from a run!!! My parents talked me in to coming on vacation to visit my brother in Minnesota with them and boy was it a fantastic choice!!! Once I figure out how to post pictures and videos I will, but let's just say it's been full of good books, laughing with family until your stomach hurts, fun movies, excellent running opportunities and last but not least delicious food!!
I just finished my first book of the trip yesterday! The Shadow of a Quarter Moon. This book is seriously one of the most thought-provoking, influential books I have ever read! I would highly recommend it! I better go run before dinner but more of the trip surely to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment