Tuesday, March 20, 2012

random tangent



Can I just say I LOVE this song!!! This song has been on my mind for about 2 weeks, which is strange because I heard it for the first time Sophomore and Junior year of high school and haven't really listened to it all the time since then haha anyway, I love that we all have different quarks and differences that make us- us! Everyone, but as a woman, I see it from the woman perspective, has so much filth bombarding us, telling us how we should behave, look, what we should enjoy, etc. I am so glad though that we know we don't have to listen! I can be and do whatever I want and feel is right because the only opinion in the end that matters is God's and He made us all different on purpose and it makes life so much more interesting and exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment