Thursday, May 19, 2011

worst blogger...

I always forget to write on my blog...oops! But it's been such a great past few weeks!! First off, reason 129875230 why I love running... you get to explore which means you get a great workout while you get to look around. The other day I was running and saw cute kids running around playing, kids and a parent making pots, a mom gardening, etc. It's just always a great reminder of all the simple joys!
Last weekend I was able to go out east for my cousin's wedding. It was so beautiful and so fun to be around family! There is no place I love more than the east (although the south is is tied for first place!) It was so nice to just hang out and have nothing to do, then I got home and my family had a big birthday dinner for me and gifts and a fun movie! Such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment