Friday, November 25, 2011

Men's Hearts Shall Fail Them



I love this! I especially love the part where he says people fear because "they forget their identity and their purpose". I truly believe that. If we are doing everything right in our lives we never need to fear. I have been pretty overwhelmed thinking I have NO idea what I will be doing at this time next year. I was explaining to my Dad that nothing in my life is constant or set in stone right now, but then I stopped myself and said except for the gospel. What a blessing to have that be constant- what a blessing to know I may not know anything else about my life, but I know as long as I continue giving my all to the Lord He has a plan for me and if I continue putting one step in front of the other, He will guide me and I will end up at the destination He has planned for me and what a comfort to know I will be blissfully happy in that plan because He wants more for me than I ever could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment